Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Australia

Heartbreaken trip...haha...no choice... I'm already so sick of it.So i gonna put it to an end.I'm gonna free you from me so i won't thinking u so much, like wasting my energy. I'm finding i'm so stupid for making myself believe that you will think me like i'm thinking of u. So i'm the fool that still holding to it and can't let go of it. Now i try to let go of u, though is heart broken but i think is quite good for both of us, don't u think so? So now i just need to put on my headphone let my heart sink to the bottom of the tokyo bay coz if u sink at there probably ppl won't find it. So just let me sink to the bottom and seal it until i met the right person then he/she know how to unseal, by the time I shall treasure the person.So wait until then maybe still need to wait for 8 yr....
so i can do it i can bear it,so i don't want a hide and seek lover. Even though we are no lover from the start, we just friend. I don't want to crush this good friendship so i just need to think positively. Somehow u so use to it even chime in with me what ever i do to u....haha Maybe i'm not so mature like u, so for a little kid to think too far is normal....haha...My mind simply ran off as I like them to. So for other if u not really interest with me,u just don't mess with me, if not u will bcome nothing to me even u r my closest friend.Maybe i need to find someone 7 years older than me as my partner?! So he or she will treasure me,they won't treat me like i'm nothing......Maybe i'm getting unsecure so much so easily.I'm just not look like my appearance so tough and rough.I have my own wound too, just i don't share with other, because i know so much better that others also have their own problem. Ok, I'm totally fine now, from the moment i publish this post all the thing and memories we share will get gone.

0 comments: