Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Taxi driver....(X~X)

Today i bcame my mum's taxi driver.....
Drive to TUTA den drive back home....
After today i really felt i suddenly bcame my parents maid....haha!!!
mayb my culinary is better....
so they ask me to cook Korean's Ramen for them....
So i went to kitchen and cook for them...
They begin to start their conversation:
Mum:I tell u,ur daughter ia blur king(Big Sotong),u know?!
Juz now she gave ppl 100 buckt without getting the receipt!!!!
Nearly ur 100 buckt will fly away.....
Dad: REALLY?!Next time i won't ask her to buy something for me....
i'm afraid she will do sumthing same as today....
Me: U all thought i'm die or deaf?I can hear wat u 2 r talking abt!!!
Mum & Dad : We know that u can hear wat i'm saying.Not we thought u r die or deaf.
We one u to know that dun do the same mistake again....
Me: @#¬!"£$%&~
After hv the korean ramen,i send them to The Zon to take the ship to Tanjung Pinang...
They will go there for 2-4day,i dunno....
i need to take care myself this few day...
Nvm i'm strong....HAHA!!!

0 comments: