Friday, October 9, 2009

Yesterday ($o$)

Yesterday the trial exam had finally end....
So happy that the exam is end,but i'm pretty sure that my econ result will better than my acc result...HAHA~~~
After the exam me,veron,Bibi we go to CS together....
The final purpose is going there to sing karaoke at Neway....
we spent abt 3~4 hr at there....
Now we can change our snack to food or drink not neccessary need to hv something make us feel more thirsty during the singing time....
So we change it into ''Gyoza''&''Fried chicken roll''...
and we order drink, for me i'm order ''Fairy Tale'',
Veron order''Pineapple Ice''
Bibi order''Rascal''.....
Den we start singing the song we choose....
i forget which song we choose and i change the lyric den they laugh....
after my turn,they do the same and i laugh until can't continue to sing it...
Is very enjoy when u go out with someone u hv same topic with and even we dun hv the same topic we will try to find some topic to discuss....
For me i'm usually that one who very funny and crazy all the time...
Is true that i got many faces they dunno,but that they see is what naturelly i am....
I'm not usually let ppl walk in to my heart coz i dun want to get hurt....
is truth that i hv the thought that is better i hurt ppl than ppl hurt me,but i'm not the type hurt ppl all the way,i'm juz try to keep myself away from others...
i hv many fren,but i dun really close to them,i only keep a certain distance from them,no matter wat type of ppl are they....
Ppl even dun believe i hv soke b4,coz they seeing my act during some stranger smoking bside me.....But is truth that i hv smoke b4,but after a certain time i start feeling that smoke hv a disgust smell....
So i stop it,even some time i will try to stop my fren who r smoking bside me to stop it untill i leave....pretty selfish isn't i?!
After we sing,we go to take photo....
den we back to home.....


0 comments: