Sunday, October 11, 2009

OMG!!!!! (@~@)


Today i'm wake up quite early coz someone call me.....

But i dunno who izzit.....coz i hvn't get the phone the ringtone had stop....

Den i wash my face,brush teeth and told my maid to tidy my room.....

After drinking something i told my maid to help me to wash my car....

So we go to downstair and start to wask my car.....After washing,i'm polish my car...den finally i done all the thing....So i call my fren,May whether she is free or not...She tell me that she get food poison so cannot go out with me,i told her that i will go to her house...den i carry my laptop,my paper work ,my bag and went to her house after i'm pompom....Before i getting on car,my phone rang,i pick up the phone and she told me that can i help her to buy some food,i told her how abt i cook porridge for her she said that better....den i went back to the kitchen and get a few of ingredient...Finally i reach her house.i'm start working on my laptop to show her what i get from my cousin.....After that i receive a call from my parent,they ask me to go fetch them,so after i had cook the porridge i left her house and go to fetch my parent....We went to shopping at the Zon....I bought a grey colour jacket and my daddy bought a t-shirt and underwear....

My mum bought an underwear for my bro....Den we go had our dinner b4 we headed to home.....

When i reach home i went to a nearby grocery to chat with my fren...and i went to bside of the shop is a phone shop i ask something from them and i reload my phone's credit...Suddenly my phone rang,my bro call me....He ask me to borrow my car to him but i told him that i juz refill the fuel and i juz wash my car!!!!Den i ask him isn't that u hv ur own car he said he want to help his fren to move......i told him how come i need to lend my car to u,i wash it this morning to let u to carry others thing like bed and others.....I say i dun want to lend him......but he told me to lend him.....I dunno why i so stupid i really drove there for him to let him use my car......I very hate myself more than hate him!!!!why i' m so stupid?!Haiz~~~

0 comments: